the QtWebEngine package in the provided release does not compile.
Please see the following output of the build:
- ../../3rdparty/chromium/third_party/skia/third_party/skcms/src/Transform_inl.h: In function 'void exec_ops(const Op*, const void**, const char*, char*, int)':
- ../../3rdparty/chromium/third_party/skia/third_party/skcms/src/Transform_inl.h:560:16: internal compiler error: in convert_move, at expr.c:231
- static void NS(exec_ops)(const Op* ops, const void** args,
- ../../3rdparty/chromium/third_party/skia/third_party/skcms/skcms.cc:1909:16: note: in definition of macro 'NS'
- #define NS(id) id
- Please submit a full bug report,
- with preprocessed source if appropriate.
- See <https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/> for instructions.
- [1643/14096] CXX obj/services/device/public/cpp/generic_sensor/generic_sensor/sensor_reading_shared_buffer_reader.o
- ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed
This seems to be a bug in the gcc and seems to be fixed with gcc >= 8 which is mentioned here:
Can you please provide a toolchain with the required gcc version? Or is there a description available how i can compile a newer toolchain on my own?