I have got a problem building the kernel with the new buildroot release for fsimx6.
I am trying to add the midori webbrowser for tests, which leads to the inclusion of the WebkitGTK2.24.3 package.
The problem is that it always fails at the step below.
- >>> webkitgtk 2.24.3 Patching
- Applying 0001-Build-failure-after-r243644-in-GTK-Li.patch using patch:
- patching file Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/gstreamer/MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamerBase.cpp
- Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Skipping patch.
- 1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/gstreamer/MediaPlayerPrivateGStreamerBase.cpp.rej
- package/pkg-generic.mk:202: recipe for target '/home/developer/fsimx6-B2019.08/build/buildroot-2019.05.1-fsimx6-B2019.08/output/build/webkitgtk-2.24.3/.stamp_patched' failed
- make: *** [/home/developer/fsimx6-B2019.08/build/buildroot-2019.05.1-fsimx6-B2019.08/output/build/webkitgtk-2.24.3/.stamp_patched] Error 1
- Makefile:84: recipe for target '_all' failed
- make: *** [_all] Error 2
Any ideas how to fix this problem? With the old buildroot release midori and its dependend packages worked.