F&S Secure Boot Release V2020.02
we have uploaded a new F&S Secure Boot version for all supported boards with an i.MX6 CPU to our server, i.e. i.MX6S/DL/D/Q, i.MX6SX, i.MX6UL/ULL.
This is a major release. The release consists of one file:
This is the main release itself containing all sources, the binary images and the documentation.
This tar archiv is compressed with bzip2. So to see the files, you first have to unpack the archives
This will create a directory fs-secure-boot-V2020.02 that contains all the files of the release.
Please read the file doc/FS_Secure_Boot.pdf. It lists the meaning of all files and shows how to install and use everything.
The release consists of the following files and directories:
- Readme.txt (Release notes)
- setup-fs-secure-boot (Script to unpack fs-secure-boot release)
- binaries/ (Precompiled secure images)
- doc/ (software manual)
- sources/ (source code packages)
Release Notes for F&S Secure Boot V2020.02
Here are some highlights of this release.
1. Support signing and encrypting of zImages
This is the first regular release that supports the kernel type zImage.
2. Support signing and encrypting of FIT-Images
This is the first regular release that supports the image type FIT-Images.
3. Add possibility to setup CST via an environment variable
Now it´s possible to setup the CST directory via an environment variable.
Your F&S Support Team
You are only able to purchase our F&S Secure Boot release, if you have ordered it. For further information, see https://www.fs-net.de/en/support/secureboot/