Connecting to a WPA2 Enterprise Wifi network with the Compact Framework on WEC2013

• Hi,

I'm currently adding Wifi support to a WEC2013 powered device, using a Compact Framework 3.9 application. One of the requirements we have is, that it has to be able to connect to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise networks, using either EAP TLS (client side certificate) or PEAP (username / password).

Since we also must be able to configure the Wifi network to connect to from within our application, I need to be able to control via code to which Wifi network we connect. For this, we use the wlanapi.dll. Now in there I can see the options to configure the SSID, security type (WPA, etc) and encryption type (AES), but I'm not able to see where I can set the EAP type or provide the credentials for it. I do see there's an option to pass a profile in the Connect() call, but I'm not sure if this is what I should be looking for...

So my question is, could anybody tell me how I provide this EAP / credential information to the wlanapi.dll when trying to connect to a WPA2 Enterprise network on WEC2013 ?

Kind regards,

Martijn Sanders