• I think this will help.

DVFC: Version 1.0, ActiveKey = Drivers\Active\58

ERROR: c:\wince800\platform\fsimx6\src\drivers\dvfc\efusa9\voltctrl.c line 89: DVFC: DVS_PIN_EFUS=240 not supported by CEDDK!

ERROR: c:\wince800\platform\fsimx6\src\drivers\dvfc\common\dvfc.c line 1184: DvfcInitVoltageSupplies failed!

ERROR: c:\wince800\platform\common\src\soc\fslcomm_fs_v1\dvfc\dvfc.c line 294: BSPDvfcInit failed!

The hardware revision looks fine.

HW rev. 1.20

The dll is in the ffsdisk folder.

I have

efusA9 V2.40 - Firmware Init

quad core

• Yes this helps. My fault. Looks like instalion of dvfc is not sufficient, you need also an updated ceddk.

I will provide you a new custom kernel with dvfc and ceddk and will come back.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello, you can download new kernel (220818) from you custom download area.

Hope it works now, "core clock" should show 400MHz, head should be reduced.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• No it should be available but under your custom download folder "deroeve", here are all your images since 2016 are available. If you have no access to this folder contact goretzka@fs-net.de.

• Yes, sorry but it should be the correct image and the date in serial debug output should be 220818.

• >> We worked with version 180316 and I see that this version is skipped in the kernel history?

<< You are right. But I found no information about the changes also not im my emails from around 180316.

So we unfortuneatly lost this information.

• >> Any idea how this is possible?

<< Maybe a bug in my SW. Sorry I have to measure and debug to step further.

• Sorry i don't step further in the meanwhile.

I am bound on some other urgent projects.

Is this issue still significant for you? I can spend some more time start in KW42/22