i.MX8M-Plus Linux Pre-Release Yocto 4.0
A new pre-release is available for fsimx8mp.
It is based on the following components:
- Yocto 4.0 (Kirkstone)
- Linux Kernel 5.15.52
- U-Boot 2020.04
Currently supported boards:
Please note that this is a pre-release, which is only meant for testing and not suitable for production!
There may be huge changes to the software and the distribution method in the future.
The pre-release gits may be deleted or replaced.
Please report any bugs in this thread.
Please make sure to update to the fsimx8mp-Y2022.012 Release before installing the pre-release.
Building the Pre-Release
1. Download the virtual machine F_S_Development_Machine-Fedora_35_V1.0-pre.ova from My F&S Tools-Linux/VirtualMachines/Fedora35/ and import it to VirtualBox.
2. Run git clone https://github.com/FSEmbedded/releases-fus-pre.git to download the pre-release. Go to releases-fus-pre/
3. Run git checkout fsimx8mp-Y2022.12-pre Go to fsimx8mp-Yocto/
4. Run ./setup-yocto <BUILDIR_NAME> and go to <BUILDIR_NAME>/yocto-fus/
5. Run DISTRO=fus-imx-wayland MACHINE=fsimx8mp . fus-setup-release.sh
6. Run bitbake fus-image-std