Settings for Hitachi TX14D12VM1CPC

• Hello,

We got this LCD: TX14D12VM1CPC. I checked your web but I cannot find info about this LCD. Which of existing module's registry settings should work for this module? We have NDCU-ADP/TX1, which 0 ohm resistor
    should I install for this LCD?

Best Regards,
    Zoltan Korbai
    Litec / Daxer Ltd.

• Use the settings for the TX14D11. TX14D12 is electrically the same as the TX14D11.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Thanks, I assembled the connector and tried to download TX14.TXT for display settings but the display stay totally black. Is this setting is good for my display? If not, where can I found the appropriate settings?

• Please check the following:

- are jumpers on NetDCU set to TFT/3,3V?
    - is VCFL on NetDCU J1 connected to power supply?
    - contact side of connector/cable (top/bottom)
    - is VLCD / VCFL on NetDCU display connector working?
    - display clock / signals on NetDCU display connector working?
    - is display backlight working?

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Thanks, it was the backlight. The previous one need 5V, this LCD need 12V for LED. In the future it will be very welcome if the starter kit just works without any internet seeking about for example the attached LCD need 12V backlight. I did not get any info from you just an LCD. Your website / datasheet is not contain any info about this LCD. The starter kit is not contain the appropriate connectors (e.g. no backlight connector).

• The NetDCU boards can drive nearly any kind of display, from monochrome STN displays up to TFT color displays. We don't know what kind of display the end user will use and therefore we (F&S) don't supply the display at all. Because of this we also can not provide any information about "the" display of the starter kit on our web site, because there is no such display. But we have general information about all displays we have ever connected to the appropriate NetDCU, for example here is the List of known displays for NetDCU8.

If you have received a display together with the starter kit, then it is a special package from your distributor. Therefore if there is anything missing from the display (cable, adapter, documentation), then you have to contact your distributor. We are sorry if this happens because we want to make your first experience with the NetDCU as easy and successful as possible.

Regards,

H. Keller