Posts by AzHofi

Quote from "fs-support_MK"

You could use the network address for this purpose. It corresponds to the serial number available on the board and is inique all over the world.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\DM9CE1\Parms] .

Thanks!

In this case unfortunatly it is not possible to use the KernelUpdate programm. Due to security reasons it is impossible to change partitioning from within WindowsCE. You can only change partitioning in EBoot. Please note that the flash will be formatted in this case and all data in FFSDISK get lost.

Thanks for info, I repartitioned the disk using the bootloader. Now how can I upload a kernel through USB (pendrive?), where can I find any documentation about this?

Are yousing any paramtes when calling KernelUpdate.exe . Please verify that the -k paremter is adapted for the new image correctly.
    Additionalty please try to call KernelUpdate manually and check the displayed log message. Alternatifly you can use the -l parameter to log this information into a file.
    The image NK10_CF35_100301 is a little bigger than the last image. Maybe your kernel partition is not big enough to hold the new kernel image.

Yes, here is the update log:

What can I do now?

Quote from "fs-support_ZU"

PS: you can reset registry to default by bootloader command "R" ... .

Thanks, I know, I don't wanted to reset the whole registry, just this section. Thanks for Your help!