Posts by hpb

1) How is CSpin to be specified, as IO-pin or PCA5 pin?

You have to do nothing at all. Pin 29 should be CS by default.

2) Why don't we see CS going low during read and write actions?

I am back in the office at 22.4.14 i will check it than. But it is stange, because we have only to register the CS all other things should be done by the processor. Maybe there is a bug in the driver ... .

3) Does NativeSPI use some other pin for CS?

At the time only one pin is usabel. But we can expand the driver so that more than one pin is useable as CS.

Hello,
    registry has several keys for enabel several touchs.
    I assume by default the resistive touch is enabled. Disable the resistive touch (registry -> resistive touch key -> set value flags=4) and enabelt the capacitve touch (registy -> edt touch key -> delete flags=4).

Hello,

i can connect PicoCOMA5 and i also cannot select the PicoCOMA5 SDK, it is not avaliable until today. So i think this is not the problem!
    Which OS did you run on PicoCOMA5? Are the behavior different between run EC7 or CE6?
    And please install all updates and patches for VS2008.

Hello,

Q: Is your connection broken?
    A: There is no internet connection getting connected... (No IP address is assigned ... )

You have to trigger the download (via Ethernet or USB device) form the bootloader or at least adjust the bootloader for autodownload,. So at first you have to enter the bootloader. You can step into the bootloader using a Serial Connection between WCE Device and PC. Again, do you check the WCE "First Steps" documentation for ArmStoneA8? Else please install NetDCUUSBLoader and check the ReadMe/Howto which will be availabel while installation.

Q: Your are connected with the right port?
    A: Which port u are talking about ?

As you can see from the answer above we talking about the "serial debug port". What do you see when you are connected to these port according the "First Steps"?

Hello,
    i think we talk about two different problems. We introduce "old skin" because of a bug - owner draw was not possible with SYSGEN_XPSKIN for buttons - but we want remove SYSGEN_XPSKIN in general. Did already you try an "owner draw" progress bar for replace the green color by another one?
    You can also order a custom image. In such an image we will administer your registry, modules, ... and remove SYSGEN_XPSKIN if desired!

Hello,

Please try to reinstall,

- before enter "du" you should see nothing
    - after enter "du" the "LED" turns green and a device is added. This should be the "FS Board" not the "Phone". Did you try to remove "Phone" using control panel, restart and enter "du" again?

Hello,

when you call "GetFileVersionInfoSize" twice, only the first call takes 2.5s?
    I assume the modul (whiche contains GetFileVersionInfoSize) is loaded on demand, so the time for the first call is load time + execution time. Time for following calls are execution time only. Right?

Hello,

you wrote:

Hello,

i tried to set the system time from code in my program (Windows CE on picomod 6). I used the functions SetSystemTime and GetSystemTime of coredll.dll. Date and time will changed in the actual session but if i make a reboot the old date/time is set.

The same problem is if i use the windows date/time dialog!

So what do you mean by "old date/time"?
    And what do you mean by "But i can not change the time...:-("?

It seems to work according your post but after reboot date/time "disapears", so i assume battery does not work!