Posts by Maik1

I think the DeviceDriver manual does not fit to the driver.
    Board: USBFN V1.00
    Manual: USBFN V1.3 ??

I can't find the key "speed" in:
    reg open \driver\builtin\usbfn\
    OK
    reg enum

Quote from "fs-support_ZU"

Hello,
    can you please print out you current bootloader setting (Bootloader command "I").
    I will put first kernel release in the download folder.

Here's the output befor flashing the new kernel:

Ethernet works fine now, after flashing the kernel image from your website.

Hello again,
    I tryed to connect the board via ActiveSync, but the USB Host say´s "unknown device" (WinXP, SP3)
    Some other cables and different USB-ports doesn´t help. The shortest cable length is 40cm.
    The hint from a user in this forum doesn´t work for me (Driver for Win mobile USB devices) respectivily can´t find/install this driver. MS has also no idea which driver is useable...

Screenshot:
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-13779910/Screen.jpg.html

Thank´s for your assistance.

Hello,
    in the SKID for the armStone starter-kit "FSS5PV210_WCE6_Developer_Suite_Setup.exe" included "FSS5PV210_WCE6_SDK_V100.msi" creates an error when installing, because VisualStudio 2005 and SP1 isn´t present on my workstation. I have only VS2010 Prof. installed
    VS2005 is no more available and I don´t want to buy something only for testing with WinCE (primary we want to use a Linux system). Is there any Expess-Version or x-Day test version that works with your SDK available from MS?

Thank´s for your assistance.

Hello FS-Team,
    After Network config via telnet and NDCUCFG, I don´t have access over ethernet, maybe I have forgot something... (IP-Adress=set, DHCP=0, Broadcast=0, Gateway=set, Subnet=forgot/not changed)
    But the problem is, over serial debug interface there´s also no NDCFG (Debug messages are disabled `O´ = Yes)

Here´s the com1 Debug output:

Regestry clean (R) and Reset to factory default configuration (C) in the shift+s monitor does not help.
    So, what can I do now?
    Is the kernel-Image anywhere for download?

Thank´s for your help!