Posts by info@microit.it

It's possible to have the application "Explorer" for Windows Embedded Compact 2013?
    I'm using an armStoneA9 board with 2.50 kernel.

I need only the application, because I don't have the possibility to rebuild or reflash the image of the board.

Thanks.

I've tried to simplify the if condition this way:

and works fine, without thread sleep an similar.
    It seems that an if condition with many parameters fails the condition.

I have this code:

As you can see, the function result is true, but for no reason the if condition it's not executed.
    There are no exceptions, and if I execute the same code in debug mode, step by step, it works fine every time, but in runtime it doesn't work.
    I can't understand the reason.
    If I put a Thread.Sleep(100) before the "if" it works well in runtime too, but I can't understand why.

The CEDDK_GetCPUCoreTemp gives me the error 6 or error 87.

This is my Form1 test application.
    What is missing?

I have a problem, in every circuits with PicoComA5
    Before of PicoComA5 we used PicoComA3 without problem
    Now with PicoComA5 with the same Software and Same hardware, after 10/24 H of work the application can't to write in to the SdCard.
    If I do one hardware reset, work fine but only for few hours, sometimes the Sd Card is broken
    I think do the problem when I use SqlCe and write in database in more threads

Kernel XIPVYB_CE6Core_V2.2_150512.bin (I use this kernel because not present the problem - 0002967: [Touch driver] SX865x Touch Driver may send multiple down-up events while one stylus down-up cycle)

SqlCe35 rev :3.5.8080.0

SdCard type: Apacer 8Gb/4Gb Industrial

This is the Stack Trace

at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at System.Windows.Forms.GridRenderer._GridLineBottom()
    at System.Windows.Forms.GridRenderer._DrawHeaders(Graphics gx)
    at System.Windows.Forms.GridRenderer._Render(Graphics gxControl)
    at System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pea)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
    at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterModalDialog(IntPtr hwnModal)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()

I'm trying to track an exception when I close a Static form, and the message is always:

"The error message for this exception isn't currently available on this device"

How can I make available this message?

We are up on a strange behaviour with the hardware/software in the subject and the 2.0 kernel.
    The device, after a certain amount of time, became not reactive and must be rebooted to work again.
    The same situation is generated (after some time) by removing and reinserting the SD-Card in the device.
    We've noticed that even the external SD-Card is not accessible (cannot read or write into) when the device is "slowed", even by ftp, and if accessible is not possible to write or delete any file.
    Some advices?