AUO G084SN05 V8 display driver

• Hallo, i'm using a AUO display and get this driver setting from your homepage:

the problem is, that my display is flickering. I tried to configure the settings using the data sheet http://www.msc-ge.com/download…dabla_allg/g084sn05v8.pdf , but without any success.
    I'm using an other display and tried this settings too:

this settings works much better, but still not perfect. Any ideas what else i can do?

regards

• There is an problem if you use PicoMOD3 to control SVGA display with LVDs interface, like G084SN05-V8.
    Please move to the new PicoMOD4 (more powerful, same price level), available at end of this months.

Besr Regards

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,
    you may check following:
    - vertical blanking (BFW+EFW) should be typ. 28.
    - horz. blacking (BLW+ELW) must be at least 120.
    - is HW configured for Vlcd=3.3V? And are 3.3V available on LCDs Vdd?
    - did you get an improvement by adjust (and measure) LCDClock at 25MHz?

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• I chaned the settings and it works better, but still not perfect. In the data sheet it is written, that i have to use a LCDClock with 34 to 48 MHz. But when i use this (with settings 28,120) the output is still worse. only when i'm using LCDclock with 25 MHz the output is nearly ok. 3.3V are available on LCDs VDD too.

• Hello,
    as Mr Kusch told above LVDS with SVGA does not work on PicoMOD3 so you should move to PicoMOD4 (more powerful, same price level). Sorry for my incorrect information.