problem RS232 c# reception doesn't work

• dear,

i wrote an application in c# to create a communication between the module and a pc in RS232 through COM2, the transmission from the module to the pc works well but not the other way i try all i found on the net but nothing works and the strange is that an other applicationin C++ works well what's the problem in C#? wrong f&s driver?

thanks in advance

• It is difficult to tell what goes wrong if you don't tell us any symptoms. What especially doesn't work? For example show us a code fragment in C++ and C# where the one is working and the other not. Sometimes it is not so easy to understand how and when the managed code frees some objects. Then it may be that some resource is not yet free and you can't re-allocate it.

BTW you posted in the Linux department of our forum. I moved the topic to the PicoCOM2/WinCE sub-forum.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• i write a simple application on vs2005 with just a text box and a button
    As soon as receive anything on com 2 i send the data on the textbox and when i click on the button i send a message to the pc.

I write the application for windows it's works well.
    I write the same (same code) for smart device application and picocom.... and just the TX message works (with the button)

this is the code