ActiveSync

• ActiveSync did work perfectly but for some reason I can not connect any more.

It just keeps dropping out.
    At first it would connect with the SD card in or out.
    Then it would only connect with the SD card out.
    Now it just drops out all the time.

Is there anything needs to be sent up in the CE registry I can check to see if something has changed.

• Hello

Two questions

1. You say "rease the regsitry" but rease is not an English word so I am not sure what you mean. If we need to do something to the registry could you define the steps. This is very important as changes to the registry might effect something else.

2. I don't use any database so this software fix should not apply. There must be something that can be set up and checked on the PicoCOM4 and on the main computer, that enable us to use ActiveSync. Please could you tell me what this is?

Regards
    Rod

• Thanks I erased the register and re-entered the setup data for the display. Then I checked the data using

reg open \drivers\display\LCD
    reg open mode100
    enum

which enabled me to check the data was correct. I could however see a couple of lines that were incorrect, typos, fix them and then check again.

This cured the ActiveSync issue so I must assume that the registry got corrupted somewhere down the line when typing in commands to set up the display.

Anyway thanks
    Rod