Application does not launch

• Hello,
    I'm working with a NetDCU10. I have developped some applications, and they work well when i use the NetDCU-Startintf4.
    However, when i use my own board (not the NetDCU-Startintf4), sometimes the applications work and sometimes not.
    When they work, the led indicator "RUN" is active and the led "STATUS" is blinking. However, when they do not work, the "RUN" led is on, but the "STATUS" led is completely off.
    I'm trying to find a documentation explaining the meaning of these leds, but without succeed. The document for Hardware of NetDCU10 uses the sentence "see software documentation" to explain the led status, but i can't find this document.
    Could you tell me where can I found information about these led status, or give me some suggestions about what is happening?
    Best regards,
    Miguel

• It is possible that this issue for the NetDCU8 <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fs-net.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109</a><!-- l --> , could be affecting also de NetDCU10?
    Thanks

• Hello,

we need a bit more details.
    What means application "works" and "not works"?
    Does the OS start?
    How do you launch your application?
    And can you provide us the serial debug output in both cases (working, not working)? This would be very interesting.

It is possible that this issue...

Yes the LEDs indicate that the system does not boot.

Thanks.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,
    I just power on the NetDCU and sometimes all works fine, but sometimes my application (stored in the ffsdisk) is not launched. When all works fine, the status led is blinking, but when not, the status led is completely off, the NetDCU does not respond to any command and i can not connect using the ActiveSync.
    Apart from supply voltage rise time, have you any other idea abaou why the system sometimes does not boot??
    Thanks in advantage,
    Miguel

• Hm,
    what is about the serial debug output? Here you can see were the system halts.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,
    It seems that efectively the NetDUC doesn't boot properly with a low rise time in the power supplies.
    Can pin14 on J4 be used to reset the NetDCU10 and solve that issue?? Or is this pin intended for other purposes?
    Many thanks,
    Miguel