Originally we used the NetDCU10 in one of our products. There we implemented Chinese Language Output, which works fine (WinCE). Now we had to replace the NetDCU10 with NetDCU14, because the NetDCU10 is obsolete. Unfortunately, we discovered now that Chinese Language Output does not work anymore on the NetDCU14. We use the following procedure:
reg open "\System\Explorer\Shell Folders"
reg set value Fonts string "\FFSDISK\Fonts"
Copy "simsun_2_60.ttc" to the specified folder.
In the Visual C++ project we use Wide-Characters and SimSun as font.
On the NetDCU14 I tried using
but no difference.
We need a solution for this problem as soon as possible, because we have devices ready to be delivered to China this week, but using the Chinese Language File does not work anymore.