PicoMODA9 - Serial Debug and DCU Term

• Which pins do we have to use on PM9 for Debug and DCU Termn on PcioMODA9?
    17 IO1 COM2 TxD
    18 IO0 COM2 RxD
    19 IO3 COM2 RTS
    20 IO2 COM2 CTS
    21 IO5 COM1 TxD
    22 IO4 COM1 RxD
    23 IO7 COM3 TxD I/O-Pin 7
    24 IO6 COM3 RxD I/O-Pin 6

Where can we find the default settings for the serial interface (baudrate...) during the boot sequence?

• Hello,

please update the System SW. Use latest documentation for this (FS_iMX6_SoftwareUpdateGuide and FSIMX6Q WInCE Update instructions if nboot <= 17).

COM3 (UART2, Pin23,24) are used as debug line/standard ndcucfg line.
    You can also redirect ndcucfg via registry (HKLM\System\ndcucfg\port="COM<your disired value>:").
    You can *not* redirect the debug line. It is fixed by the nboot.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

the port index assingment i outlined above is *not* compatibel to previous PicoMODs. We will modify this in future PMA9 versions so that we are compatibel to previous PM versions. Means, location of debugline/ndcucfg does *not* change only the port index.

Refer bug tracker issues 0002502 and 0002503.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Where do we find latest documentation for this "FS_iMX6_SoftwareUpdateGuide" and "FSIMX6Q WInCE Update instructions"?

You should add information about the serial debug interface to the documentation of PicoMODA9, because how could the user know this, if there is no documentation.
    Maybe it is somewhere in the documention and we do not find it.

• Hello,

we just include this files ("FS_iMX6_SoftwareUpdateGuide" and "FSIMX6Q WInCE Update instructions") into the "kernels zip".