Remote Application Programming Interface (RAPI)

• Once a connection is established between NetDCUX/PicoMOD and the desktop computer, RAPI gives an application running on a desktop computer the ability to invoke function calls on NetDCUX/PicoMOD platform (only if X supports ActiveSync over USB device interface). In this sample RAPI functions are "imported" from RAPI.dll. An other possibility is to include RAPI.h and link against RAPI.lib (if both are available!). This sample shows how to create a registry key from desktop computer on NetDCUX/PicoMOD platform.
    For further information please refer "Remote Application Programming Interface (RAPI) Reference" from microsoft.

Files

• RAPITest.zip

(41.94 kB, downloaded 651 times, last: )

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,
    it is not planed to modify the programm. But you can expand it by your self. I think there i no "Ce" function for save registry but you can do it by "CeCreateProcess", e.g by application "ndcucfg" with command line "-c reg save" or by your own "reg save" application.

PS: did you checked if a call of "CeRegCloseKey" already save the values?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply, CeRegCloseKey does not save the values as specified in MSDN. I have already use the CeCreateProcess to run ndcucfg with a file containg the reg save command and this works fine.

Do you have any example code that would allow me to extend the rapi.dll functionallity from a second dll file containing functions specific to my needs??

Cheers
    Rick