I have a strange problem with installed .NET version and don't know how to solve it.
I created a tool with C# using .NET v3.5 network libraries. Starting/debugging in VC 2008 works without problems.
Also starting from console worked fine.
Bun when I restart display and start directly from console I get following error message:
- An unexpected error has occurred in CSharpMqttPublisher.exe.
- Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information.
- After pressing details I get:
- This application requires a newer version of the Microsoft .NET compact framework than the version
- installed on this device.
When starting by VC 2008, I see in the output window, following output:
- "CSharpMqttPublisher.exe" (Verwaltet): "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft.NET\SDK\CompactFramework\v3.5\Debugger\BCL\mscorlib.dll" wurde geladen
- "CSharpMqttPublisher.exe" (Verwaltet): "d:\development\display\csharpmqttpublisher\bin\release\CSharpMqttPublisher.exe" geladen, Symbole geladen.
- "CSharpMqttPublisher.exe" (Verwaltet): "d:\development\display\csharpmqttpublisher\bin\release\M2Mqtt.NetCf35.dll" geladen, Symbole geladen.
- "CSharpMqttPublisher.exe" (Verwaltet): "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft.NET\SDK\CompactFramework\v3.5\Debugger\BCL\System.dll" wurde geladen
So I tried to install the two .cab files manually in /ffsdisk directory but no changes/improvements.
What I'm doing wrong?
What could I do to start C# .Net programs directly after start without VS 2008?
I tried to compile for "Any CPU" with Platform "Windows CE Gerät" and "NetDCU9 ARMV4I Device" - but no difference.
Best regards, Andy