expansion of the screen. NetDCUA5, WinCE6

• Good afternoon! thanks for the answer. No changes were made to the registry. Waiting for advice from professionals

Sorry for the incompetence. Could you tell us in detail how to make changes to the registry?

• Hello,

use ndcucfg. Please refer documentation First Steps. It is quite the same for all NetDCUs.

You can also run ndcucfg from ervery commandline (like cmd oder telnet).

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

which mode is used to deploy the display? DE or SYNC mode selected and connected? Please refer the displays datasheet.

If SYNC ist selected and connected add the line "reg set value MSignal dword 0" (MSignal = DE).

Best would be you adjust/measure/check the timing by modify wce registry using oscilloscope and displays datasheet.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

seems your lcd is *not* a VGG8048XXX as you stated out above. You also talk about a "800x600" LCD. So please set "rows" and "LPP" to 600.

• "rows" and "LPP" to 600. If you set the value to 600 then the screen increases vertically, why? I can not understand.

Which command from the registry can call all the screen parameters?

in the window FSBoardConfig for some reason there is an extension of the screen 640/480. and in the registry the variables "PPL" and "Colums" are 800

probably this is a 800 * 480 screen

• Hello,

>> "rows" and "LPP" to 600. If you set the value to 600 then the screen increases vertically, why? ...

Sorry, my fault, that is right!

But WCE Explorer is shown correct. Taskbar is full visible and WCE logo is centerd! So i assume your LCD has more than 800 columns! Else is await Explorer is deformed displayed

• more than 800? can not be. When I wrote down your parameters at https://www.fs-net.de/assets/d…brid/VGG804809_Vybrid.txt, the screen was normal, just a gray bar interfered.

here are my options

reg set value name string "Evervision VGG804806"

reg set value EFW dword 8

reg set value bfw dword 4

reg set value msignal dword 2

reg set value rows dword 480

reg set value LPP dword 480

reg set value width dword 115

reg set value height dword 86

reg set value contrastenable dword 1

reg set value contrastvalue dword 0

reg set value type dword 6

reg set value config dword 0x00700000

reg set value columns dword 800

reg set value PPL dword 800

reg set value HSW dword 32

reg set value bpp dword 16

reg set value lcdclk dword 33

reg set value VSW dword 2

reg set value BLW dword 60

reg set value ELW dword 40

reg set value EnableCursor dword 0

display mode set 100

reg save

maybe I was mistaken in some parameter. I’ll check again

• Hello,

>> in the window FSBoardConfig for some reason there is an extension of the screen 640/480

Sorry i did not recognize this line before. And when i have a look to the last screen you publish i would also say we have a resolution of 640x480!

So i assume the current adjusted display mode is not 100. Something must be fail while adjust the mode. Can you verifiy this?

You can check it using ndcucfg command "Display mode get" or by evaluate the serial boot Messages.