Board number 125360

• Good morning,

it is several years we are using in our company Armtone A9.

We received some days ago from Rutronik the Armtone MX8M, the link on the forum to the hardware connection is not working.

Is the power connection same than Armstone A9? Is it supplied with some software/nboot?

Best Regards

• When you go to our web site https://forum.fs-net.de, then to Products -> armStone -> armStoneMX8M, then you'll find a table. There you have a tab called "Documents" with all the documentation to this board. For example the "armStoneMX8M Hardware Documentation" will show you all connectors and voltages.

Your F&S Support Team

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• This is not the same. You have been on Support -> My F&S and then the software downloads. But you have to go to Products -> armStone -> armStroneMX8M.

Your F&S Support Team

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Thank you...my mistake.

we are currently using using Armstone A9 for our company production and i saw connections of new board are same.

I received new Armstone MX8M, when connected to power, all leds are turned off and no output from serial port.

At least i expected some led turned on and some nboot/uboot activity on serial but card looks dead.

What i have to do? Do i contact Rutronik or you?

• Hello,

your right the connections are the same. The last first steps documentation you can download from our site FSiMX8M_FirstSteps_eng. The description of power or other connectors you can find in armStoneMX8M_Hardware_eng. Can you please connect debug port and check whether boot messages on the debug port?

Your F&S Support Team