NETDCU-USB Loader, F&S Driver fails to load Code 10

• Hi, I've installed NETDCU-USB loader on Windows 10 H2, however, the driver fails to load with Code 10, I've tried to install with the Windows 10 Driver signing check turned off but still no luck. Are there any Pre Reqs for the driver that prevent it loading?

Regards

Mark

• Hello,

did you install NetDCU-USB-LoaderSetup_x64_V2.5.1.1 / NetDCU-USB-LoaderSetup_x86_V2.5.1.1?

These drivers are signed for W10 and well tested.

If the problem persists can you give us a step by step instruction about your action.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

>> and I connect my PicoCom1 to a USB port

<< Your are in the Bootloader and entered "du"? While the very first time after run NDCUUSBLoader installation this triggers the completion the of installation.

>> Yes I've tried 2.5.1.1

<< You have installded the right version for your OS (x64/x86)?

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

>> Are there any pre reqs that are needed like Visual C++ runtimes etc?

<< I don't know either, but i never had this problem. Most customers are using W10 in the meanwhile so if this would be the problem I would know it.

Did you try to use another USB port or HUB?

You can also use EShell to download kernel via Ethernet (boot loader command "de")