Information about EFUSA9Xr2

• Dear Support Team,

We are about to order new quantities of EFUSA9X-V2-W13. Can you please tell me what is the difference in hardware and software between EFUSA9Xr2-V2-W13 and EFUSA9X-V2-W13?

I understand that you have introduced r2 because of Ethernet PHY supply issues. From our point of view, I expect modifications in BSP which would support new hardware. Am I right? Would we be able to support EFUSA9X and EFUSA9Xr2 with the same firmware?

Best regards,

Vladimir

• Dear mbazdar,

you need at least new binary of Ethernet driver (which you can integrate into older standard kernel or BSP).

But i recommend to use future EBoot, kernel, BSP which are designed for automatically detect new board type efusA9Xr2. We start implemetation as soon we have the new efusA9r2 on our desk.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Dear Vladimir,

>> Can you please tell me when do you expect to have EFUSA9Xr2-V2-W13 available for buyers

<< Best would be to contact our sales office for order samples and talk about delivery date. SW should not be a big issue we have the same PHY already in use on efusA9r2.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

Edited once, last by fs-support_ZU ().