i.MX8M-Plus Linux Pre-Release FreeRTOS-SDK-2.13.0
A new pre-release is available for fsimx8mp.
It is based on the following components:
freertos-sdk-2.13.0 for i.MX8MP
Currently supported boards:
Please note that this is a pre-release, which is only meant for testing and not suitable for production!
There may be huge changes to the software and the distribution method in the future.
The pre-release gits may be deleted or replaced.
Please report any bugs in this thread.
Building the Pre-Release
1. Download the virtual machine F_S_Development_Machine-Fedora_35_V1.0-pre.ova from My F&S Tools-Linux/VirtualMachines/Fedora35/ and import it to VirtualBox.
2. Run git clone https://github.com/FSEmbedded/releases-fus-pre.git to download the pre-release. Go to releases-fus-pre/
3. Run git checkout freertos-sdk-2.13.0-fsimx8mp-pre Go to fsimx8mp/FreeRTOS
4. Run ./setup-freertos <BUILDIR_NAME> and go to <BUILDIR_NAME>/freertos-sdk-2.13.0-fsimx8mp-pre/
5. Run ./prepare.sh to configure the build
6. Run make -j4 to build all examples. The binaries can be found at output/bin/ for U-Boot and output/elf for linux.