NET DCU 7 - 10MBit Ethernet

• According to the product specification the NET DCU 7 / 9 offers 10/100 Mbit ethernet support. But it seems that with Windows CE 2013 Net DCU 7 the 10Mbit ethernet connection does not work.

• Hello,

you are right! I checked the code and 10Mbit implementation seems to be faulty for NetDCUA7. I will correct it. How urgent is this feature for you? Think I can provide you an update next week. Can you do the test in your enviroment?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

please download and test XIPiMX6UL_C8E_V1.8_240308_ETH10MbitTest_BETA. This image should resolve the 10Mbit issue on NetDCUA7 else provide me the serial debug output while boot.

Many thanks.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

thank you very much for this good news. We try to do the internal tests and release for mass production within the next four weeks.