MX6SX_PAD_SD3_CLK__UART4_RTS_B 0x1b0b1

MX6SX_PAD_SD3_DATA2__UART4_CTS_B 0x1b0b1

#endif

>;

};

#endif

and added GPIO192 in the hoggrp node...

/* GPIO 192 */

MX6SX_PAD_SD3_CLK__GPIO7_IO_0 0x0b0b0 //(Pull Up)

/* GPIO 196 */

MX6SX_PAD_SD3_DATA2__GPIO7_IO_4 0x030b0 //(Pull Down)

but still no sucsess... ;(

Hello F&S Team...

I have trouble switching GPIO192 and GPIO13 using a PCOMA9X-V3I-LIN. I'm not able to control the pin via direct programming or with using the console. Maybe you have an idea what keeps me from using GPIO192 and GPIO 13... Both Ethernet, all RTS/DTS, Audio etc. are switched off in the Devicetree...

Also is there a reliable way to check the value-state of a given the GPIO Pin... For instance i can switch GPIO196 perfectly, but if I try to read the state via the console, the result does not represent the actual state of the pin...

Thanks in advance...

Hello F&S Team...

I have trouble switching GPIO196 using a PCOMA9X-V3I-LIN. I have switched of the UART_A_CTS in the DeviceTree, but I'm not able to control the pin via direct programming or with using the console. Maybe you have an idea what keeps me from using GPIO196 (other GPIOs work fine, btw...)

Thanx in advance...

jochen

Hello PJ...

It didn't show up in the /dev... That was my main problem... But meanwhile I got it working... first I got rid of the #define CONFIG_PICOCOMA9X_EMMC in the picocoma9x.dts which solved the -16 error, but didn't solve the problem, that the SD card didn't show up in /dev... I also had to get rid of the #define CONFIG_PICOCOMA9X_SD_A_CD line and after that everything worked fine...;)

But thanks anyways...;)

Jochen

Hello Everyone...

I'm having trouble accessing the SD-Card... During boot the carddriver detects it, but throws an:

mmc1: SDHCI controller on 2194000.usdhc [2194000.usdhc] using ADMA

sdhci-esdhc-imx: probe of 219c000.usdhc failed with error -16

anyone? ;) Tested different working cards of different sizes, but no success..

Thanx in advance,

jochen

Hello everyone...

I have a little problem configuring the UART. I need to open 2 serial connections. The first port I tried (/dev/ttymxc3) works as expected, but when I open /dev/ttymxc2 with the same code, the received data gets stripped of the 7th bit... The port should be a RAW 9600 8Odd1 port with XON/XOFF Flowcontrol...

At the moment I don't know what I'm missing... Hope you got any ideas...;)

Best regards,

Jochen Tillner