I would like to use control panel applets!

• I would like to call the Control Panel for configuring the WLAN Settings like WEP key and so on, out of my program.

I found a list of Control Panel including there index which you need to open it.

The list is:

And you can call Control panel applets from your program as following:

the 1 in "strParam.Format(_T("cplmain.cpl,%d"),1);" is the index of the control panel applet.

Question:

1. If I use the index it is different from the list?
    Example: I use Index 2 but i get keyboard setting

2. You can not call all of them.
    for example 17 network adapters does not work

Does anybody have an idea?

Thank you very much.

Georg

[/quote]

• Quote from "schliz"

I would like to call the Control Panel for configuring the WLAN Settings like WEP key and so on, out of my program.

I found a list of Control Panel including there index which you need to open it.

I assume the numbers for the controls depend on the version of the control panel. Therefore your list may not be accurate for the Control Panel of the NetDCU. For example I found this article showing that a special control must be called with completely different parameters on different WinCE versions and devices.

Therefore I would say that your method is not portable. You can try which panels work, but you can not assume that these numbers will stay the same with any new kernel release by F&S.

Regards,

H. Keller

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.