Touchscreen driver tslib

• There is a patch for tslib. It should be used if during the calibration and the touch event the
    message 'tslib: Unknown event type' occurs.
    The patch 'tslib-1.0-fix-unkn-event-type.patch' can be found at: "http://github.com/caytchen/buildroot-grasshopper/tree/master/package/tslib/".
    How to patch in Buildroot:
    1) Put it in your /package/tslib/ directory.
    2) Delete in output/build tslib and all packages which linked to tslib and build new.
    3) If errors during compilation occurs, input the full path to the file for patching, for example
    './buildroot-2010.08/output/build/tslib-1.0/plugins/input-raw.c'.

• Thanks for this information. Does this mean this patch is needed on the PicoMOD6? Then I'll include it for the next release V1.1.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Quote from "fs-support_HK"

Thanks for this information. Does this mean this patch is needed on the PicoMOD6? Then I'll include it for the next release V1.1.

Thank you for your fast response.
    I don't know if this is an important patch for tslib.
    I have tested tslib without this patch and it works properly.
    The only thing that I have noticed is that the message 'Unknown event type ...' no more appears with this patch.
    Hope this is useful for you.
    Best regards

• If it doesn't get added to buildroot upstream then it should be added to picomod.
    As the original poster said, tslib works without the patch, just outputs error messages whenever the screen is touched.
    Thanks for the patch - I had just been ignoring the messages until now !