CAN bus speed

• At this moment, I try to use the CAN bus port. Before I try to make it work in my own source code, I've checked if I can send and receive messages using the standard CANCheck tools from F&S. When I send a message each 10ms @ 250k baud to the picomod, in the receive console the messages appears very slow. When I disconnect the CAN bus, the console still receives new messages (if the connection was alive for 1 minute then the console still receives messages after 10 seconds). Is this normal, or is there something wrong in my configuration or somewhere else?
    register settings are as following:
    acceptancecode = 0, acceptancemask = 0, virtualize = 0, format = 2, canmode2b = 1, baudrate = 250000, priority256 = 103
    eventqueuesize = 200, sendbuffersize = 100, txmode = 7, ioctl = 4, devicearrayindex = 0, order = 20, index = 1, prefix = CID
    friendlyname = "picomod can driver", dll = pm3_candrv.dll

• Hello,
    i think the problem is the "MFC Control" used for "console". In general "console" is very slow (for example enter "ping -n 1000 ..." into the local command shell (cmd.exe) and wait until scrolling starts).

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• The graphics for the message window is the part that is slow, not the CAN transmission itself. As you can see, all messages were received and stored in a buffer (called event buffer). If you fetch the messages with your own program, handling is very fast.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.