sysisapi.dll source code

• sysisapi.dll, normally called sysadmin, was part of Windows CE until 5.0 but was removed in v6. Still, with the PicoCom board we get a sysadmin, which is great because very useful, and that leads me to think that you have ported it to v6 - correct?

If that is the case, would you mind sharing the source code? I would really like to get my hands on the upload code since it's not trivial to write.

Needless to say, I'd be very very grateful :-)

Regards,
    Dag H

• Hello,
    in general we can provide you samples which we have taken and modified from the micorsoft public code. But in these case the sample have a lot of dependencies (includes). So the best would be you download a trail version of Platform Builder you will find the samples under <installdir>\WINCEx00\public\servers\oak\samples and all the dependencies are available.

PS: you will also find a lot of samples in the www!

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Can't find a trial version of Platform Builder, only of Windows CE 6 and I don't want to install that on my development machine. Can't you make the samples available somewhere on your server? After all we all have Windows CE licences and it would be immensly useful.

• Please use this WCE6 trail you found or this WCE5 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3584. Samples may be very similar.
    Why you dont want to install? Where is the problem? You can deinstall it after extract your desired files, even you can install it on a virtual pc.
    It is not easy to extract all the dependencies and create a VS project for test purpose. We can not do this work for free. It may take hours not minutes!

PS: we want distribute large parts of microsoft public source code.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.