WEC2013: Clock reset after power loss, battery is connected

• The clock and date settings are always set to 2006-01-01 12:00:00 after a power loss, even with the battery connected.

It seems that the clock is working with the battery but only for a short period of time.

This is a major problem for us since our applications are dependent on the time.

• Hello,

there is no open/known issue about RTC on ASA5. Which bootloader/kernel versions you are using?

To exclude HW failure, is it possible to check it with another ASA5/battery? Are the battery match the specification from ASA5 HW documentation?

Thanks.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• There seems to be a problem with the ADP-NT24V power adapter.

I connect the adapter with a 24V power supply and a 3V battery then i get a slowly raising battery voltage for the A5, it reaches the 3V after approx. half an hour.

When I disconnect the 24V it rapidly falls to around 0.5-0.6V, which resets the clock, since at least 2.5V battery voltage is needed.

What battery do I need for the ADP-NT24V? I already tried 12V which didn't change much.