PICOCOM2 to picocom4 build problem

• Dear,

i try to build a previous picocom2 project (build under picocom2 v110 sdk) to picocom4 project (picocom4 v120 sdk) but i have several errors

I compile with picocom2 sdk v110 without errors but with picocom4...

Have you any idea of the reason? i have to change link in visual studio

An other stange thing is if i try to compile the same project under picocom2 v120 sdk i have others errors:

Code
    1. Linking...
    2. 1>uafxcw.lib(cmdtarg.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IDispatch
    3. 1>uafxcw.lib(olevar.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol IID_IDispatch referenced in function "public: virtual struct ATL::CStringData * __cdecl ATL::CFixedStringMgr::Allocate(int,int)" (?Allocate@CFixedStringMgr@ATL@@UAAPAUCStringData@2@HH@Z)
    4. 1>uafxcw.lib(olevar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IPersistStreamInit
    5. 1>uafxcw.lib(olevar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IPersistStream
    6. 1>atls.lib(atlbase.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IPersistStream
    7. 1>uafxcw.lib(olevar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IUnknown
    8. 1>uafxcw.lib(arcstrm.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IUnknown
    9. 1>uafxcw.lib(filecore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IClassFactory
    10. 1>uafxcw.lib(arcstrm.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IStream

If anyone can help me ;(

• Hello,

were did you get V120 SDK from?
    It is an bug in the our notifiction?

Please try to deinstall it and to install picocom4_core_sdk_v110.msi. As far as i know this works well.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

sorry it's a mistake:

- First i use picocom2 core sdk v110 => no error and the application work swell
    - Then i use picocom2 core sdk v120 => error of linking uafxcw.lib as i show in the post above
    - Then i use picocom4 core sdk V110 => error of compiling as described above

I try to uninstall and reinstall each sdk or just install only one by one but with the same results
    I don't know what to do now

• Hello,

did you try to install picocom4 core sdk V100?
    Maybe standalone installtion of picocom4 core sdk V110 is insufficient (buggy)?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• thank you!!!!
    it works i can compile project from picocom2 (sdk v110) to picocom4 (sdk v100) but i still don't understand why i can't compile project from picocom2 sdk v110 to picocom2 sdk v120 and to picocom4 sdk v110??? what the differences between each sdk ?