WEC2013 USB HID Device driver

• Hi,

I want use a third party touch controller driver for the NetDCUA5.
    The current driver i downloaded from the "Touch-Base" Website. This is a ARMV7 driver.

Run this driver on the NetDCUA5 Cortex-M4 processor under compact 2013 ?

thx

• Hello,

in general it should work! Note, that the driver have to be copied to flash memory to be persistent after a reboot. So possibly you have also to modify Registry settings from "\Windows\..." to "\ffsdisk\...".

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• ok nice

i copied the driver to \ffsdisk\StarTouch and modified the registry as follows

the "upddce.dll" driver is a native ce touch driver and the "tbupddceusb.dll" is the library for the USB interface
    I want load this "upddce" driver with GWES.

but the driver was not loaded, what is wrong ?

• Hello,

is this "reg set val DriverName string "ffsdisk\StarTouch\upddce.dll"" really refered in the drivers reg file! driver should be loaded from USHD (like mouse or keyboard).

Any information from serial debug output?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Greetings,

I sure that the driver was refered to the reg file, I've experiment a little.
    My reg file look as follows:

Normaly must a HID driver registered at \drivers\hid\loadclients\ ... right ?

the debug output looks as follows:

I think the new registered driver must show in the debug output window (TSD), if i plugged in the new USB device, right ?