starting from your Fedora VM without modifications, fsimx6-V3.0, but also with fsimx6-V3.1:
I select the following packages:
- PostgreSQL Plugin (ckecks PostgreSQL database)
- Target packages -> Development Tools -> ctest
- Target packages -> Interpreter languages and scripting -> python
- Target packages -> Debugging, profiling and benchmark –> gdb -> full debugger
- Target packages -> Debugging, profiling and benchmark –> gdb -> Python support
- Toolchain -> Build Cross gdb for the host -> Python support
Finally, in the generated filesystem I have the packages selected, except PostgreSQL Plugin.
If, instead of the above, I *only* select PostgreSQL Plugin, it will be in the filesystem.
This is maybe a bug, or a dependencies issue?
Thanks in advance!