Picocom 4 with Windows Compact

• Hello,

we just receive Picocom 4 board with Windows Compact installed

in the previous purchases, boards were delivered with Windows CE 6

When we try to upload eboot or kernel, NetDCULoader cannot connect to the board (led is still red)

Is there a new NetDCULoader who is able to upload eboot and kernel on Picocom 4 board with Windows Compact installed ?

thak you for your support

best regards

Bernard

• Hello,

OS is *not* irellevant for download kernel, eboot, nboot, ... via NetDCUUSBLoader. The download is triggerd from EBoot!

As far as i know PicoCOM4 is *not* available with Windows Embedded Compact (7 or 2013)! You are really sure that you have a PicoCOM4?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

Edited once, last by fs-support_ZU ().

• Hello,

sorry but this label has nothing to do with the SW installed. Because of soon EOL of WCE6 we deliver with this licence at the time. This is a agreement with MS.

This board (000551125BC1) is equipped with:

Boot Loader, Version 1.8

NBoot, Version C427.

So you should be able to download kernel (and eboot) as usually!

So we have to check whats is going wrong here. Can you confirm that it works with an older board?

HW and SW does not change since several years.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello

with an older version we use NetDCULoader version 1.0.0.9 and we can upload kernel and eboot

I have downloaded the last version of NetDCULoader (NetDCU-USB-LoaderSetup_x86_V2.5.0.1.exe)

I will try with this last version of NetDCULoader

best regards

Bernard