Hello we are testing NETDCUA5 in a board that we made and manufactured for NETDCU8.
We have found the next problems and some solutions. We post it to help more people that are doing the same.
Please in some problems we need to Know if f&s can solve the problem or can give a solution:
- In Port COM2 CTS and RTS for RS232 with hanshake, not works properly in NETDCUA5. Please can you add the functionality in the driver?
- To have compatibility in AD (NETDCUA5<->NETDCU8), is necessary to put AD resolution to 10 bits. We have found the solution in the registry, we changed in registry and it works fine.
- In NETDCU8 somecases we use the model without Ethernet, this model our board consumes 1.3W, but now with the new NETDCUA5 we are comsuming 2W. Is there any option in software to disable the ethernet conections or audio to have less power consumption. If it is not possible with software, we can desolder and dismount some component, can you tell which components we can disolder.
- USB device works diferent to detect the usb connection and this produces that we have to change our board:
- Connect the detect pin
- disassemble resistors in data lines
- Suppres filter coil
We Know that all this changes have to be made because the USB speed is diferent. Our questions are:
- f&s can change software or something to put this USB device to the same speed and can we use the same circuit as NETDCU8
- Is possible in NETDCUA5 to configure 2 USB host as NETDCU8?
Thanks a lot