SPI & I2C at same time

• Hello,

i need I2C and SPI at the same time, at NETDCU8 the SPI-Pins at other locations
    is it possible to switch the SPI-Pins at the same location as on the NETDCU8
    for the NETDCU8 i have the native Driver, can i use it with the NETDCUA5 ?

the driver are loaded at the NETDCUA5, and it is possible to open "I2C1" and "SPI1"
    but there is no function.

Best Regards
    Thomas

• Hello,

SPI an I2C are available by default on NetDCUA5.

At the time you cannot switch the SPI pins (only the native driver is available and these driver use dedicated pins). We plan to implement a SW SPI (refer Roadmap ID 1690). But we have no fix date for release this driver. If interessted you may contact our sales office.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

is the SPI and I2C Driver already installed on the netdcua5 ?
    is it required to modyfy the registry to use it on default pins ?

i head modified the registry, is there a way to restore the registry to the original

Regards
    Thomas

• Hello,

The SPI dirver is activated by default. The I2C is deaktivated. With the "Flags dword 4" you can disable the SPI in the registry and activate the I2C by deleting this value in the I2C key.
    Switch from SPI to I2C1:

Code
    1. reg open \Drivers\builtin\NetDCUA5\I2C2
    2. reg del val Flags
    3. reg open \Drivers\Builtin\SPI1
    4. reg set val Flags dword 4
    5. reg save

It is possible to use SPI and the software I2C. In our device driver dokumentation at chapter 14 you can read how to configure. As "DLL" please use "fs_i2c.dll".

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.