According to step 3.1 of Vybrid_FirstSteps manual I try to read NBoot version .
Now I found this information.
In my product download under NBOOT folder I found this ChangeLog File.
- NBootVybrid - Change Log
- NBootVybrid - V14 (Released 2017-04-03)
- - 0003188: [NBoot] Move printf() to from uart.c separate file - resolved
- - 0003189: [NBoot] longer delay for 'x' and 'r' - resolved
- - 0003190: [NBoot] Use nand debug menu from iMX6 - resolved
- - 0003191: [NBoot] add USB MSD flash down-/upload for debug purpose - resolved
- - 0003192: [NBoot] initialize g_cCommand to 0 - resolved
- - 0003193: [NBoot] change USBD init routines - resolved
- - 0003194: [NBoot] use blx instead of bx for printf call in abort handlers - resolved
- - 0003195: [NBoot] change memtest to check all memory locations - resolved
- - 0003196: [NBoot] remove unused DCACHE code - resolved
- - 0003197: [NBoot] add check for MMU tabele corruption in USBD DMAdescriptor setup - resolved
- [10 issues]
- NBootVybrid - V11 (Released 2014-09-01)
And the last zip present is nbootvyb_13.zip
I'm slightly confused .
Is there a file missing? Do I need to update?